Earlier this month we went to Florida for a week - 4 days in South Florida visiting with Scott's family, and 4 days in Orlando at Disney with my parents. The weather was perfect and we had a great time! Josh played with his cousin Jimmy alot and of course they also fought the entire time - I guess it's pretty natural considering they're 3 & 4, both only children, and only get to see each other 2-3 times a year.
We swam in the pools alot, had a family BBQ, and even hired a babysitter and had date night - we went to dinner at McCormick & Shmick's and then to BB King's Blues Club at City Place in West Palm. I even got to have lunch at Tijuana Flats in Wellington... I love that restaurant! Here are a few pics from our time in Delray & Boynton Beaches:
Date night :)

Josh & Jimmy

Me & the boys after the family BBQ

In the truck on the way to Orlando
No comments:
Post a Comment