
So this isn't my first time blogging... I had one on MySpace but figured this was a better site to use so all of our family and friends can keep up with how we're doing. But anyway...
Here we are in North Ridgeville, 20-25 minutes west of Cleveland. It's a small suburb, a little on the rural side (we have a horse farm up the road from us) but being somewhere more rural is nothing new to us as we lived in the boonies in Jax. This is only a rental though and we are in the process of finding a house to buy.
Josh is adjusting well. It was a rough first week but he's settled into his routine now and likes his new daycare. He LOVES playing outside in the yard and taking in all the comfortable fall weather. We've gone to two fall festivals so far and Josh points out pumpkins everywhere we go.
Scott likes his job as a PSS rep so far. He's used to sales so it's just a matter of learning more and more about medical products and devices which he does daily. I'm glad that I can help him since I've been with the company for 7+ years and have a very basic knowledge of our products.
As for me, I'm still working for PSS for the time being. I work from my kitchen table on my laptop after I take Josh to daycare. Some people would say that it sounds great but I'm too social of a person to enjoy the solitude and I crave to be in an office again. I only have about one more month before it's time for me to train my replacement so I am on the job hunt. There seems to be plenty of jobs here in the Cleveland area so it's just a matter of finding the one that fits.
So that's it for now. Not sure how often I'll update this but I will try to blog once or twice a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment