Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pop Go the Wiggles


This afternoon I took Josh to go see the Wiggles concert here in downtown Cleveland. Earlier this week I found floor seats (9 rows from the stage) for half price!
I was nervous that Josh was too young or wouldn't want to pay attention for that long. But to my surprise we BOTH had a fantastic time! Josh, being the quiet reserved little boy that he can be, didn't want to leave my side and go dance with the other kids. So instead he bopped along on my lap and we sang and danced together.
They did our favorites "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car", "Fruit Salad", "Rockabye Your Bear", and "The Monkey Dance". Josh LOVED when Wags the dog, Henry the octopus and Dorothy the dinosaur came on stage... he kept pointing and saying "ooo, ooo, dog".
One hour and 45 minutes later we were happy and all "Wiggled" out and headed home. Don't you know that he STILL wanted to watch an episode of the Wiggles Show on tv before bed? Such a creature of habit...