Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear Redneck...

Dear Redneck with the loud truck,

I've heard you come up and down my street for over a year now and am sure you're very proud that you have enhanced your truck to become louder and louder. I'm sure you're very proud of your "Suck My Duramax" sticker on the back window. I'm sure you're proud of the dual exhaust that sticks out of your truckbed. I'm sure you're proud of your "truck nuts" that dangle from the trailer hitch.

I despise you, I truly do. You drive up the street at 10pm every weeknight (midnight on the weekends) and hit the accelerator in front of my house most of the time. I despise you because your truck is so loud it sometimes wakes Josh up. I find you obnoxious and generally a P.O.S. I found out that the reason you drive up the street at 10pm every night is because your girlfriend's parents kick you out of their house at that time. Oh, and when I say girlfriend I mean your teenaged baby's mama.

So while I don't think I have the right to call the cops on you I may just get annoyed enough one night to call them instead of blogging. You're lucky I'm a mature woman or else I would egg the shit out of your truck in hopes it ruins your paint job.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't egg the truck... put a banana in each tail pipe... BOOM... problem solved!!!
From
P A T R I C K