Saturday, November 8, 2008

From the 70's to the 40's




Two pictures from Josh's first trip to Chuck E Cheese last Sunday... I was a little disappointed... what happened to the ball pit?


It has been a pretty quiet, uneventful week for our family. Josh got to go see his new pediatrician this week and sadly has a double ear infection. He's on antibiotics now so hopefully he'll be in better spirits soon. The weather this week was fabulous, highs in the 70s which is unseasonable for Cleveland. But now its the weekend and of course the weather has taken a cold turn with rain and highs only in the 40s. Everyone keeps saying winter is right around the corner. I guess its inevitable :(

2 comments:

vborek@aol.com said...

He is sooooo cute, I cant stand it. but then again, I may be a little biased.

Anonymous said...

I have learned after 3 kids...if they are normally good sleepers and all of a sudden dont sleep well 1 or 2 nights..that means some kind of illness is on the horizon-remember that!!! :)