Wow, what a busy week! I feel like I have been going non-stop for days and am grateful for this night to sit in my hotel room, relax and blog :)
This is the end of the line for me as a PSS employee as I am in Jacksonville training my replacement. I flew down at the beginning of the week and am flying home on Saturday afternoon. It is definitely a bittersweet trip for me... I got to come down to Florida and see my friends (on the company's dime) but it also is the official end of my 7 year career with PSS.
On a lighter note, I've learned 2 things during this trip: #1 - I will NEVER buy a minivan. I have a Dodge Caravan as my rental and absolutely hate it. #2 - My "sleep number" is 15. The hotel that I am at has the sleep number beds and I have enjoyed my nights laying on a pillow soft bed (that would drive Scott crazy).
So, as much as I have enjoyed this week to just be me and spend time with my friends, I miss Scott and Josh (and Kody too) and can't wait to hug and kiss them again.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment