
So I cut my hair... again. I really didn't mean for it to be this short, I actually wanted it an inch or so longer but this is what I walked out of the salon with. Its definitely taking me some time to get used to it (I cut it on Friday afternoon).
I remember when I was a teenager seeing Moms in the mall with their kids and a lot of them had short hair... I used to wonder why women felt the need to chop their hair off as they got older and had kids. Alas, that's me now. I don't know what it is about short hair that makes me feel so old...
1 comment:
Don't worry sweetie, you will always be my litle girl! You aren't old, just mature realizing you don't have the time it takes to fuss with long hair. You look wonderful
Post a Comment