If you have to ask "Dave who?" then you really don't know me all that well...
The Dave Matthews Band, my absolute favorite, released their summer tour dates yesterday. I didn't know they were definitely touring this summer so when Scott told me that he saw dates posted on the internet (because he checks various pages for the bands he likes) I ran as fast as I could to the computer to see what they were. What an awesome tour this is going to be! Tons of dates, the usual stops and they also added shows in cities they haven't played in years - including Syracuse, NY.
I am ECSTATIC to report that they are not only stopping here in the Pittsburgh area, but doing TWO shows, Friday June 19 & Saturday June 20. I cannot wait to go to these shows!!! Luckily I am a member of the fanclub (the Warehouse) so I get to log on tonight and request my allotment of 4 tickets for each show tonight before the general sale starts next month.
I do have to admit that this tour is bittersweet for me. For the first time in 6 years I don't think I'll be making the shows in West Palm Beach because of our move to PA. As much as Dawn and I would love to do that run again and have another great "girls weekend" (although we will never be able to top last year) it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my girl makes it up here for the Pitt shows! I need my "Two Step" partner!!!
1 comment:
Really funny thing is I can see you running around the house screaming, "Dave is coming! Dave is coming!" Pittsburg is looking good...Ill let you know on Monday but I think with canceling my $90 a month cable bill we just may be able to swing it!
Post a Comment