I love his charm, his wit, his humor, his selflessness, his ability to love so truly and deeply.
And he's a vampire, a fictional vampire.
My latest obsession, and I stress the word obsession, is the Twilight series of books.

I haven't been this crazed about reading a book, let alone a series of books, since I was a teenager laying on Brennan Beach and reading VC Andrews novels. These books have me hooked to the point that I'm staying up until 11pm or midnight every night to read them after Josh goes to bed. There are 4 books and I just finished the second/started the third last night. I'm averaging a book every 3 days and they are over 500 pages each!
The story is amazing, the characters are so well developed and you can feel the passion and love that Edward and Bella have for each other jump off the page at you. I seriously can't wait to finish the series and read it all over again. I watched the movie for Twilight, the first book, and was disappointed because I felt like they didn't capture the passion but it was still a good movie. The movie for the second book, New Moon, comes out on 11/20/09 and I've already made plans with my girlfriends to go see it immediately. Its good to know that I'm not the only one obsessed...
No comments:
Post a Comment