Monday, April 6, 2009

Jax trip

Why is it that time flies so fast when you're having fun? That was what my whole weekend was like, time just seemed to disappear and before I knew it I was back on the plane headed to Pitt.

I flew down to Jax on Friday morning and stayed with my friend Dawn. We had lots of good times with friends and I of course drank way too much on Saturday night and am still hungover as I sit here on Monday morning because of it. I'm glad I went for a visit even though it was bittersweet. Jax still feels like home to me and I got a little choked up a couple of times being back there. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to but its hard to cram so much into only 48 hours. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to go back again in the near future.
Here are a couple pics from the trip:

No comments: