If you live under a rock and haven't heard we've had near-record cold weather for the last few days here in the MidWest/NorthEast. Because of temps in the negative single digits with wind chills in the negative double digits Josh and I haven't been out of the house since Wednesday afternoon. On top of the freezing weather, Josh has viral bronchitis so I really didn't want to take him outside and chance making him sicker.After 3+ days stuck inside we both had cabin fever and Josh was completely out of control with excess energy. The weather had improved to temps in the positive teens and Josh seems to be feeling better so we decided to take a family trip to one of the local malls that has a nice children's play area. Here are a few pics of Josh running around and having a great time at the mall:





1 comment:
I love the eskimo jacket!
Post a Comment