Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I'm a day late posting my first blog of 2009 due in part to a nasty hangover yesterday and secondly because we were at my in-laws house.
New Year's Eve was fabulous and I was so happy to spend it in Pittsburgh with friends. On our way to meet our friends Chris and Susan for dinner we got a call from our new landlord about the house we want to rent. I'm so happy with this house... 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms, a big yard for Kody, a great deck with an awesome view. I can't wait to move in at the end of this month!
We had our first dinner downtown in Pitt at a Spanish restaurant named Mallorca. It was so different from the places we normally eat at (ie chain restaurants) but the food, atmosphere, and company were all great. We're still learning the roads in Pitt and it was snowing off and on that night so we decided to skip the bar hopping as planned and spend the night at our friends Jen & Jerry's house. We played a bunch of games and had so much fun but unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and drank WAY too much. Boy did I pay for it yesterday!
So now we're back home in Cleveland and I'm excited to get started packing for our move to Pitt (technically Cranberry Township). One more night of relaxing though... after Josh goes to bed we're renting "The Dark Knight" on PPV!

1 comment:

vborek@aol.com said...

So glad you had a good time with your friends, its been a long time coming. Sorry to hear of the "big head". Someday you will learn, lol. Wishing you good luck with this move and hope all works out for you both.