For the first time in over a decade I spent the 4th of July weekend up at my parents' camp at Brennan Beach. It's totally a different experience to be up there as an adult with my own kid, especially since we started camping there almost 20 years ago.
The drive up on Friday was VERY comfortable in the new Pilot and we got there just before dinner time. Here are the events of the weekend:
- Saw my friend Kelly and her family - it was awesome to see them and she had great news, she's pregnant again and due in January! I'm very excited for her.
- My digital camera broke and the new one I bought at Walmart wanted to erase my memory card so I ended up using mom's camera all weekend.
- The band on Saturday night was good, mom volunteered to take care of Josh so Scott & I could enjoy ourselves. I drank waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Polish vodka & Red Bull but we managed to make it down to the beach to see the fireworks.
- Sunday was a bust - I was hungover and Josh was sick with a 103 degree fever at one point. We spent the day lounging at the trailer, playing and getting some sun.
Here are some pics from the weekend:






No comments:
Post a Comment