We spent a lazy day around the house yesterday before going to a super early dinner at Patron Mexican restaurant, then up to Fun Fore All for some game time (and to let Josh burn off some energy), and finally ended the night with ice cream at Dairy Queen. Their Blizzard of the month is a Turtle Crunch one and it was soooooooooooooo delicious - I'm sure my pants will be tight this week from all the bad eating I've been doing! When we got home we rented the movie "Couples Retreat" and stayed up late watching it but it was pretty funny.
Today was a normal Sunday for us... I got to sleep in until almost 9:30, we went grocery shopping, and came home and did absolutely nothing. Honestly, I LOVE sitting around the house and doing nothing. Spending time at home with my boys is now my #1 past time :)
Unfortunately this afternoon I started not feeling well and feeling worse and worse by the hour. I'm going to self-diagnose and guess that it's a sinus infection so I'll be going to my primary care doc tomorrow in hopes that I'm right so I can get some antibiotics and some relief! I've always been prone to sinus infections and used to know the minute I was getting one but now so many of the symptoms (sinus headaches, dizziness, fever) mimic what I feel every day with my MS and the side effects of my medication Rebif. I guess I'll find out tomorrow! Better to take care of it now before my trip to Jacksonville next month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment