It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since Josh was born... wow what a rollercoaster it's been! We've had jaundice, and colic, and reflux, and many ear infections, and ear tubes. But after all is said and done Josh is a very happy and healthy little man. He has his moments that make us want to pull our hair out but he also makes us laugh and smile every day and I can't imagine my life without him. I ask him all the time if he knows how much Mommy loves him and we've adopted the saying "all the way to the moon and back, for all eternity". I never thought I could love someone as much as I love him. I'm so excited to watch him learn and grow and entertain us.
Here are a few pics from last weekend and today:
Getting ready for his party in Utica

This year's birthday cake - Cars of course!
Birthday morning - a Krisy Kreme donut with sprinkles & 3 candles!

My sweet angel - this is the pose you get when you ask for a "nice smile"

I love my 3 Bukowski guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment