Josh is quite the perceptive little bugger these days. He notices little things that we adults generally do not and makes some pretty funny associations between things. Tonight, it was my earrings.
Normally when I come home from work I change into my pajamas (usually a tshirt, sweatshirt and cotton lounge pants), put my hair in a ponytail (if its not already in one), and take off all my jewelry. Well tonight was not a normal Thursday and I met Josh & Scott at Moe's for dinner before Scott left for the airport (to go down to Florida for concerts for the weekend ~ LUCKY!). So when I came home I had to wrangle Josh and Kody all by myself so I was totally off my routine. I did come home and change into my pj pants and took off my watch and wedding ring but I forgot to take off my hoop earrings. Josh noticed.
He proceeded to tell me that I needed to take off my earrings because I was home now. He also added that earrings are only for going out or going to work. What a perceptive little boy!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment