Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hair before and after

So I went to the hairdresser yesterday and told him I wanted to go a little more blonde. Having a new hairdresser is a learning process, for both of you. You need to learn how to tell them what you want and they have to learn what you like and don't like.

Well, this is what I got (yes I know its blurry):

So, feeling like I had "hooker" blonde hair I went back to the hairdresser again tonight for him to fix it. One hour and many low-light foils later this is what I ended up with (again, I know it's blurry but taking your own pic is hard):
It's not EXACTLY what I had wanted but it's definitely better than the way-too-blonde hair and I'm happy with it for now. Plus, he used color to do the low-lights and with a few washes I'm sure it will lighten up a little bit more.

1 comment:

vborek@aol.com said...

I really like the second one, the color and the style.