He has been interested in the potty for a little while now but had not actually peed or pooped on it the many times he has been put on it (both here at home and at daycare). I'm not super worried about getting him potty trained yet and haven't been pressuring him at all. He sees all the other kids at daycare using the toilet so its only a matter of time until the peer pressure gets to him and he wants to do it all the time too. He just turned 2 not even a month ago and I'm ecstatic that he's even trying. I know we have a long, wet road ahead of us but I'm excited for Josh to reach this milestone.
Here are a few more pictures from our lovely afternoon today. Josh is very happy to be able to go outside and play with his birthday gifts!



No comments:
Post a Comment