Yesterday we went to the Pittsburgh Zoo and had a fantastic time. The zoo is great, lots of animals to see, play areas for kids and nicely laid out. Josh had so much fun running from exhibit to exhibit and calling out the animal names/sounds.
He pushed through his nap time and the only reason we left at 2:30 was because we got caught in a passing rain storm (the weather was warm and sunny up until that point). We're going to get a family membership so we can go back often, there is so much to see and do and it's only a half hour away from our house. I think Scott & I had as much fun as Josh did. 
Last night we "christened" our back deck and grilled out for the first time since we moved from Jacksonville. Nana & Papa gave us a set of Adirondack chairs and we brought the grill and Scott's "spool table" up too.
I think we're going to get a fire pit/table as well as a kid's Adirondack chair for Josh. We're really looking forward to enjoying time out there now that the weather is beautiful!Today we're going to go shopping. Scott got me roses and a gift card this week as a thank you for taking such good care of him while he was sick and I'm itching to spend it. Now that I work out of the branch I feel overdressed in my black pants and dress shirts so I need to get more khakis and dressy/casual shirts to wear. I definitely won't complain about wearing more comfy clothes and shoes every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment