Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Here's a picture of me and my little man from last night before we went to dinner at Siba - atmosphere was nice, food was good, and Josh wasn't TOO bad for us :) Afterwards we stopped at Rita's to get me a gelati and Josh some twist custard.

Today I got to sleep in until 8:30 (woo hoo) and woke up to find that Scott & Josh had gotten me flowers, and breakfast from Dunkin Donuts. We spent the morning playing and I got to go shopping all by myself this afternoon - a small luxury to say the least. It was a very nice day that ended with Josh & I watching the Mother's Day episode of Go Diego Go... I'm really a dork because I think I enjoyed it more than Josh :)

Scott leaves tomorrow morning for a training class down in Jacksonville and won't be home until late on Thursday night :( I'm really hoping that Josh quiets down in his crib soon so that we can spend some quality time together!

No comments: