I am so happy to report that I am a PSSer again! Things have been in the works for a few weeks now but I wanted to keep quiet about it until it was official. Now I sit here in my office at the PSS branch in Leetsdale, PA. I am soooooooooooo happy to be back with PSS (see my lamenting in the previous posting)! It's a little different to now be known as "Scott's wife" - everyone here is used to dealing with him when he calls in. Hopefully I'll become part of the branch family here and not just be the woman from corporate that works here. It does help that I'm friends with the Operations Leader (Jerry) and know one of the guys in the warehouse (Joe).
This job is a little different from my previous one with PSS. I'm still a Senior Marketing Analyst but the work will be a little different. Previously I reported to Richard Bigham, the Executive Director in charge of Base products and our Select private label line. Now I report directly to Mark Steele, the VP of Marketing. I will be supporting the other teams in the department (RX, Lab, Surgery Center, Specialty Equipment) as well as working on more strategic analyses for him and the Senior VP of Finance. I'm sure they will keep me busy with lots of reports to run and numbers to crunch but I am really looking forward to it!
My new desk is on order right now so once I get the office set up I will definitely post a picture of it. It's my first time with an office so I'm really excited - no more cube life for me :)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG- How awesome Debbie! Congrat's.
Post a Comment